Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy two Weeks

Sorry hat I have not posted for a bit but since we have gotten back from Amsterdam. I have been so busy the last few weeks and it wont stop till after July 4th. Lets see starting from last Saturday, I did a concert for Jadon Lavik, then the next day had another show with Israel Houghton, then Monday thru Thursday at Saddleback Church Worship Conf. , then Friday,Saturday & Sunday up in LA for the Somebody Loves You Crusade. 

Then Monday have to load a truck so it can leave for Florida for Fox for a show that shoots July 5th thru the 7th. I am glad to have all this work but I am tired

1 comment:

Clay said...

I was looking for some information on the Jadon Lavik shows. "Powers Audio?" Is that the name of your company and do you by any chance work with Jadon - setting up his audio or anything? I haven't been able to get much on how the summer tours are going, sounds like YOU might have been there? Am I right? June 29? was that the "WOW" (Worship on the Waters) event in Michigan? Sure love it if you could post some comments on that show - if you were there. Thanks for posting.

Clay Shippy